Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is harder than I thought

OK, so making this goal was probably not a good idea coming off of the holidays and a vacation. So, in essence, I have not done anything differently than I have all along. But, I do have a lengthy list of things I would like to do, and intend to accomplish. I do not feel like I have failed, because my family is fed, the house is relatively clean, I am working full time still, until I can release the guilt of letting others down, and I am training for a marathon. So tomorrow, the housekeeper is coming and I have my long run. The marathon is in one week from Sunday, so I need to focus on getting a time less than four hours. My goal for tomorrow is to put up the Valentine's Day curtains and put the Quicken money manager on my computer, because having a balanced budget is a homemakers job. I will report tomorrow night (as long as work isn't too busy).

No comments:

Post a Comment