Saturday, January 1, 2011

This is IT!!!!

Starting today (and I am on vacation, so it doesn't really count today, but I have done the part with trying to keep a happy home), I am a homemaker. BY CHOICE. I have quit my full time nursing job to become a homemaker to a home that holds one supportive, handsome husband, and four darling children. I am doing this to improve the quality of my home, bring unity to my family, and get the guilt out of me! So, when I get back home, I will start this journey, so tomorrow I have ten hours to think about how I am going to accomplish this. So get ready for pictures of before and after shots of the projects that I have and after I finish them. Wish me luck. And wish my family luck. They will probably need it.

1 comment:

  1. I like this!

    Found it on accident. Yay me!

    You're quiting in feb, yes?!

    ReplyDelete